Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life lessons

My uncle is a good man. He has taught me many things throughout my life. I was going out fishing with him once and when we got to where we kept the boat moored we found that somebody had stolen it from us. He didn't even get angry. He turned to me and said, "Nipote, tutte le persone hanno la capacita del male. E nostra scelta climatiche o non farlo." That has stuck with me to this day.

You see what my uncle said is very true. It applies to every person on the face of the earth. When I'm faced with a difficult decision or the choice of wether or not to do what I know I should I remember what my uncle said and, although it doesn't get easier, I know what I should do. I owe my uncle for this lesson he has taught me and hope that I can pass it on to someone else another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment